The massive electronic music festival machine that is Insomniac brings its widely popular Electric Daisy Carnival festival to Orlando for the second time around for a weekend of music, mayhem and pink tutus. As this festival gets its following, much like its massive Las Vegas counterpart, the festival gets bigger and the lineups get better.
Expect nothing but the best from an Insomniac organized event, which means a properly organized event, with a great setup and the creation of an environment meant only to enjoy the experience.
Here are some things to keep in mind for the weekend:
1) Tickets for the event are still on sale, so if you’re still on the fence get them now.
2) Weather in Orlando is going to be around 75 for the weekend (cold weather for anyone from Miami), so dress accordingly
3) Orlando is a vacation town, that means there are plenty of hotel options. In fact, you’ll likely be able to get a Villa/Suite (hotel room with two rooms and a living room and kitches) for the same price a hotel room. Here are some places you can look:
– Hotels.com (look for Villas and Suites rather than just hotels)
– RoomKey – Pretty sweet website for finding hotel rooms
4) EDC Afterparties…
What are your plans after EDC Orlando? We’d like to know 😉
5) Enjoy the show and see you there!